Post Name: COVID 19 Corona Virus vaccine registration in india 2021
Post Date: 17 March 2021
Post Information: Indian Government has launched online registration for covid 19 Vaccination. if you want to take covid 19 Vaccine then you first read full article. in this article full process describe in the short language. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase for Vaccination you can register online. in first phase who are above 60 years of age can register for the covid vaccine registration india. Please read complete advertisement before you registering online.
Senior Citizen Registration for Vaccination
Corona Virus Vaccination Registration 2021
- Appliaction start: 01/03/2021
- last date: NA
- Govt. Hospital : 0/-
- Private Hospital : 250/
|Eligibility For Vaccination|
- 60 years of age can register for the corona vaccine only for indian citizens.
- if they you are 45 years old and you are suffering from a serious illness such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart and any other disease.
- After vaccination, you will have to stay for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- if you want free Vaccine then you go with Govt hospital.
- if you not want to visit govt hospital then you paid 250 for private hospital.
- You can get the vaccine certificate on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
- Read Full Process for covid vaccine registration in india.
Process for covid vaccine registration india
- 4 people can registration for co-vaccination for covid 19 with one phone number.
- Enter Your Mobile Number, then click get otp
- Enter otp and verify otp.
- Now you will need a document that contains your name and a date of birth in it.
- Now you will have to make a schedule for appointment
- you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block
- On the date and time of the appointment you will have to go to for get corona vaccine.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|