Post Name: COVID 19 Corona Virus vaccine registration in India 2022
Post Date: 19 April 2022
Post Information: Indian Government has launched online registration for covid 19 Vaccination. if you want to take covid 19 Vaccine then you first read the full article. in this article full process described in short language. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase for Vaccination can register online. in the first phase who are above 60 years of age can register for the covid vaccine registration in India. Please read the complete advertisement before you registering online.
Senior Citizen Registration for Vaccination
Corona Virus Vaccination Registration 2022
- Application Begin: 01/03/2021
- 18+ Age Application Begin: 01/05/2021
- Last Date for Registration: NA
- Govt. Hospital : 0/-
- Private Hospital: 250/
|Eligibility For Vaccination
- 60 years of age can register for the corona vaccine only for Indian citizens.
- if then you are 45 years old and you are suffering from a serious illness such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart and any other disease.
- After vaccination, you will have to stay for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- if you want a free Vaccine then you go with Govt hospital.
- if you do not want to visit govt hospital then you paid 250 for a private hospital.
- You can get the vaccine certificate on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
- Read Full Process for covid vaccine registration in India.
Process for covid vaccine registration India
- 4 people can registration for co-vaccination for covid 19 with one phone number.
- Enter Your Mobile Number, then click get OTP
- Enter OTP and verify OTP.
- Now you will need a document that contains your name and date of birth.
- Now you will have to make a schedule for an appointment
- you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block
- On the date and time of the appointment, you will have to go for the corona vaccine.